When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

TRACY

I just wanted to take a moment to wish my cousin and best friend, Tracy, a happy 50th birthday! 

Tracy and I have had a few years of ying and yang.  I can go, she can’t.  I’m working, she’s not, she’s working, I’m not…she’s got money for a trip, I don’t, I have money for a trip, she doesn’t…you get the picture!

But today, Tracy has caught up to my decade and I am expecting us to just ying together, at least until I leave her decade for the next one. We have, the way I see it, seven years of yinging before we start yanging again!

Cheers to my “sister” and pal!  Let’s party for the next seven years, Trace!

I love you!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Lil Sister from your big Brother Tobe! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful tribute to your wonderful cousin and best friend. I wish you both seven lovely years of yinging...hope I can occasionally get in on a little of that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I am very happy that Tracy has entered our decade and really glad I'll be seeing both you and her next week!

    ReplyDelete