When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

IN THE LIMELIGHT – DEBORAH COWSILL

When I think of Deb, I think of a person who is connected to all things spiritual.  I enjoy reading her posts and looking at her photos.  Deborah was married to Barry Cowsill, and what chick my age does not think of bass-playing, cute, cute, cute Barry and just sigh, may he rest in peace and take over Heaven (which I am pretty sure he has done by now)?

I don’t know Deb well, but she somehow manages, just by BEING, to make me feel that everything will be okay. 

A spiritual, pretty, fun-loving, surviving woman from California, say hiya to Deborah!  Her answers to the questions made me sigh.  I could tell she was reliving some cherished memories when she sent the following:

“I have many “most” memorable moments, like when my kids were born, and when true love happened to me, but of all, my most memorable moment was when I first saw Barry.”

I asked what her favorite thing was to do when she was a little girl and she said, “My favorite thing to do as a child…well I love nature so seeing the change of seasons and playing with them, like, in the spring seeing all the new green buds and smelling the cherry blossoms, and summer, running around in a swim suit in big thunder and lightening storms, the fall colors and diving into a pile of crunchy leaves, and winter, the first snow, making angles in the snow while the full moon sparkled on it like crystal and looking at the snowflakes.”

Thanks, Deborah, for stopping by.  Here’s wishing you a happy winter solstice about to arrive, and you and your awesome kids a very beautiful, warm, and peaceful Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment